Saturday, February 7, 2009

Grateful as always

As anyone who has spoken to me in the last month -including strangers on the street or random first-years who have had the unfortunate experience of being tutored by me - would know, this whole house thing has consumed my life.

Are we going to get a loan, how much will we pay down, can I get a temporary job until I start at BCG, etc.

It's been fun, but God has decided to put an end to the uncertainty, at the great satisfaction of Christine. On Wednesday, Sageworks, my former employer, called me asking me to work for them on a few side projects. Hearing I will be available full-time in a few weeks, they've decided to pair my new MBA skillz with my old software development skillz and hammer out some cool work.

What's best is I get to do all of this from our lovely new house in Texas, and the lenders can come flocking to us for our business :)

What a wonderful week. As I was telling Christine earlier on the way to the Krispy Kreme Challenge, my stress level's standard deviation this past month has been twice its mean (I had to sneak that in there somewhere).

Looking forward to next week.

1 comment:

  1. LOL at stdev comment! I'm happy this is working out because even though I haven't talked to you lately, I knew your stress level's mean had increased :(

    ReplyDelete