Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Up all night

So I had forgotten how much fun it is to work for Sageworks. After enjoying a few hours of TV with Christine last night after Faith went down, I decided I was going to hammer out a sizeable chunk of a project I'm working on. Six short hours later, I was climbing into bed at 5:00 AM.

When the alarm went off at 6:30, I somehow slid on a pair of shorts and laced up my running shoes as if in a drunken stupor. I'm still not sure I got to the fitness center, or what motivated my legs to continue to run for 5.5 miles, but I feel much better.

Now if only I had some coffee... oh toodles!

(Anyone who watches Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse should enjoy that. Everyone else just thinks I'm weird; I blame lack of sleep.)

2 comments:

  1. thank you - you made me laugh and made my day. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I'm going to have to blame lack of sleep. can't believe you worked out, though I always find starting the workout off in a drunken stupor is the surest way to get it done!

    ReplyDelete