Monday, February 16, 2009

The joys of modeling

Well, I have certainly been able to find new satisfaction in my life before Texas with this gig at Sageworks. While it has meant staying up for a few extra hours a night, it's always nice to know Christine's daily excursions with Siobhan can be reconciled at the end of the month when the credit card bill comes :) (just kidding honey)

However, getting paid for work, a novel idea for a business school student, has certainly limited my emotional investment in my last few courses at Fuqua. As such, being locked-up in a team room for hours at a time, working on the most complex model I have ever created, has been wearing on me.

In fact, you could say school work has worn on me so much over the past week, that I have completely lost my sense of humor, which is why my blogging output has diminished exponentially.

Fortunately Christine is making up for lost time by upgrading her blog to something quite spiffy (martinblessings.blogspot.com).

I am sure I will be back and better-than-ever later this week.

2 comments:

  1. aww honey - we love you. you always have a sense of humor and you always make us smile... when daddy is happy.... *wink*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm...if you're not able to maintain your joy of learning while holding down a job, how are you going to tutor me once you move back? :) I'm counting on that!

    ReplyDelete